PPCGeeks Regular

TheDarkStranger2009 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Updated! [OCT/29] MatBee 6.5 ROM - 5.2.21872

Quote:
Originally Posted by darjin77 View Post
Bugs that I've found:
1.) When scrolling through contacts, all names get blurry except for the one that is highlighted. By blurry I mean its as if the contact's name is still in the same place on the screen, but another contact is in the same place as well (like writing your name on a piece of paper, then writing another name on top of that). As I scroll down, more names are moving to that same spot.
Also, when I scroll down towards contacts that are off the screen, it starts highlighting each one in blue as if they are selected.

2.) The alarm clock doesn't allow me to change the tone. Its a simple beep which does not even come close to waking me up in the morning. Also theres no way to have the alarm go off when the phone is on vibrate. Perhaps an Event line item for alarm could be added in Sounds & Notifications menu.

3.) Pressing X on applications is very slow.
i think 3 is just nature of this phone. the UI is kinda bulky, i don tthink 6.5 was meant for treo pro. so ya everything runs kinda slow.

something else i noticed that runs slow.
when u first turn on ur phone. the time is behind from the las ttime you turned it off. it takes like a second or 2 to catch up to the real time for the big main clock display. nothign u can do bout it tho i dont think