View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 01:27 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mthieman View Post
Hmm...I'll have to keep playing with it. Doesn't seem to want to work either way. The location spinning thing goes like crazy, but always comes back "No Weather Data Available". Tried with World Clock set at My Location too, no luck. I'll check tomorrow to see if it works in the location it worked this morning.
Aside from any ROM issues My Location can be less than stable. I've never had a problem with it since it was first cooked into Energy. So I was surprised when it happened this time. Those steps are the only thing I did to get it working. Could be something outside of the ROM. Good luck tomorrow.