View Single Post
Old 11-05-2009, 12:29 AM
papaslides
Lurker

papaslides is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Wow this is great, I've been dying for a good manila 2.5 port within a solid ROM and this has a TON of potential.

A few very minor bugs I've noticed so far:

1. Your cab to put the original white clock back on the homescreen doesn't seem to do anything (perhaps the cab doesn't work with 2.5?)

2. The calendar tab's icon creates a second image of the number "4" a bit off to the right of the original and gives it a strange blur effect (also in week view you can't seem to view the current week but I'm guessing that is a manila bug not something in the rom itself)

3. I seem to notice some kind of memory leak or something, after about an hour or 2 of use (opening and closing programs) the ram usage jumps from roughly 45% to 60+%. Not sure what is causing it or if it's just all the manila stuff landing in the ram but there it is.

Other than these I can't really say there is much in the way of bugs that can't be attributed to the incomplete (beta) port of Manila 2.5. This is a fantastic rom and considering how much beta is in it is incredibly stable for daily use.

Cheers

edit: one last bug I just noticed... the frame around the tab icons seems to be off center, I don't know if this is caused by my removing several tabs from the lineup but each icon is a bit left of center (yeah I know stupid picky but I'm detail oriented)... I'm not sure but could this cause the overlay issue with the calendar tab icon (the blur effect only happens when I am on the actual calendar tab, the icon looks perfect when it isn't selected)

Last edited by papaslides; 11-05-2009 at 12:33 AM.