View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:51 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
I comes up, with threaded message above, let's me type the message, lets me "click" the send button, but nothing happens. literally, nothing happens except the button "presses", that's it. I can receive from the gf's phone, but it won't send. Everything else works (haven't tried YouTube yet, don't have a need to).

What should I do?
Dunno Bro, how did you get to this version, straight flash from the last build or did you do the Dance? If you didnt Dance, I would. If you did, then the most conservative steps would be Soft reset (doubt that'll do anything), Hard reset, then if still not working reflash. After that we could still just be looking at the newness of the ROM where not EVERY user will have the same experience (considering all the posts here tonight- I'm a real genius coming up with that last point )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackrm9 View Post
Im using 23081 and sms works good ... ive read that its not working in landscape but it is for me.... as far as mms, ive been able to pick a picture (it was too big) so phone resized and said it was sent but ... phone i sent pic to never received
Did you do/install anything or just try to send straight away, post flash?