constitutionalist
PPCGeeks Regular

constitutionalist is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: WTH tech help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranges311 View Post
well i dont think ill have to wait much longer before i need to go back in the repair shop anyway. my keyboard is already typing like thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis. which sucks hard. did it in the car on the way home from the repair store of all things. maybe ill call them and see if i can get on the list and just use the virtual keyboard until its in. i kinda feel bad though because i do like the touch pro and dont want to seem like im just trying to scam a new tp2 out of them.

I know how you feel, but you're not. You bought a phone with the reasonable expectation that it would function as advertised. I would have been fine with a *new* TP1 in lieu of another refurb, but I know in my case vzw realized they needed to cut their losses and get off the TP1 train. In fact, the same tech told me as much when he said their TP1s have been extremely problematic for them. So no worries - I think your provider wants to stop the bleeding just as much as mine does.

Btw., that sucks about your keyboard. Thankfully, that hasn't afflicted mine (yet), but I did have a horrible time with the keyboard on my Samsung SCH-i760. I fact, I think I did a little dance when that one finally died.