View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Verm
PPCGeeks Regular

Verm is keeping up the good workVerm is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpederson9999 View Post
I am currently using 23081 with Manilla 2.5 Leo and can't for the life of me get MMS to work. I have the Sprint version of the Phone and have tried to apply the Sprint MMS fix for manilla 2.5 then I can't get messaging to come up at all. I cant find anything in the phone to send MMS anywhere any ideas? and to the threads on bugs on 23081. I haven't had too much of a problem except for the MMS issue and sometimes the bottom start menu doesn't load. The battery life is exceptional I had the phone syncing with my Exchange server all day plus bluetooth was on all day and my battery is still over 75%. I think once the couple of big issues are fixed this build will be GREAT. Added. the memory card issue i see is if you don't uncheck the option "Ask me first about USB connection type when I connect" if you have mass storage selected it will unmount the card in file explorer and when you disconnect the Phone from USB it won't unload it
detail here is wonderful. and because you were so detailed... i have to ask:

the "sprint mms fix" is a cab that just inserts some registry settings for you. did you remember to run the manila mms disabler first? seeings how you left that detail out of your post, did you leave it out of your fix as well?

MMS buggin? READ THE FAQ!
Keyboard trippin? READ THE FAQ!
Activesync slackin? READ THE FAQ!
GPS getting you down? READ THE FAQ!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Thanks" are always appreciated if I've helped you in some way.
This post has been thanked 1 times.