View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:42 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verm View Post
is there an updated known bugs list for 23081? im thinking about goin to it but i think i read somewhere in the previous 1500+ posts that there was issue with the SD card? but im also hearin people that have it say its workin great. i guess im looking to produce a side by side comparison of the 2 to allow people to make better informed decisions on which to choose.

alternatively... if theres anyone or anyones out there that wanna PM me their known issues for each version of the Nov 3rd release, i could whip something up nice and pretty for all to see.
i tried the 23081 version today. i really liked the graphics. a lot. it seems to have problems with syncing tho. not really sure why. i had to hard reset and it came back and started syncing. then after i installed all my crap, it stopped syncing again. so i ended up switching back to an older build.

that being said. i think everyone is going to like the newer version once it's perfected. bike has touch pro rom that my wife is running that uses a newer build. she loves it.

Edit. oh yeah. i forgot. i really do miss the calling feature that when you recieve a call, it says what city and state the call if from. the newer build has that feature. i really hated to lose it.

Last edited by DarkLord; 11-04-2009 at 09:47 PM.