View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 06:49 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3shuggah
Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint PPC6850SP)

d button fix has been posted more than once today I believe. Try searching Send button if you havent already. IMO a simple SMS solution seems to be to put a link to MS Messaging on the Home tab. Afs far as I could tell it worked great on 11-04 21864

I just went through the entire thread for a send button fix and didn't see anything besides disabling Manilla 2.5 and using the Windows messaging. Please correct me if I'm mistaken though, as I would like this fix as well.
In the car now, but as per the posts above me it may not matter
PM me later if you still need some help and I'll help ya out