View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Yay 4 Juggs
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
back when i had my 6700 i did both...removed the cabs and edited the config.txt then performed a hard reset. BUT...and this is a big one...you gain more space by letting them install then going into the extended rom and manually installing them thus creating an uninstall option as it was originally intended...make sure if you go and manually install the apps that you clear out every folder/file associated with those apps to free up the memory otherwise you're just pissing in the wind so to speak.