View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:53 PM
murducky
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Guide] USCC TP to EnergyROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreister View Post
Hi, first of all thanks for the walkthrough, I had already done the whole EnergyROM setup, but never got GPS to work, and MMS as well. Which brings me to why I am posting..

I got my GPS to work. Ithen followed your MMS setup instructions but on the last step, running the Arcsoft MMS ua.reg file, I'm getting an error basically saying it cannot run because there is no application associated with it, and to run the app first and then open the file using the app..any ideas? Thanks.

The issue is with the new build of EngeryRom for some reason do not have .reg file associated correctly. I have told NRGZ about it, but it is a small issue so it will get fixed whenever.

You can import the reg file by going to RegEdit. Start > Tools > Tweaks > Regedit > File > Import

soft reset and you should be good to go.