View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:33 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu View Post
ok a few questions i have for this rom....

1. why cant i assign individual ringtones to my contacts...i have the tones on my Storage card and for some reason in the contact editor it wont recognize the ringtones

2. is there any way to make the lock screen come up every time the screen goes off?
1. I'm pretty sure they have to be in your My Documents\Ringtones Directory

2. Get this cab. autolock screen here or use slide2unlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by erkme73 View Post
BTW, I flashed NRG right out of the box - never even started the stock ROM. So I have no comparison. Can anyone else confirm the ramping up of the speaker volume over the first 1-2 seconds with any other ROM? I'd hate to go through the effort of flashing something else only to find out it's some hearing protection scheme in the hardware.

I just noticed that if the 'click when taping on the screen' is turned on, the first click is muted, the next are loud. If I pause about 5 seconds, and click again, it's muted again. It's almost like the speaker goes into a 'dim' mode.
yes, that is default, don't ask me why.
This post has been thanked 1 times.