View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:05 PM
drnick5
PPCGeeks Regular

drnick5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I just got off the phone with Sprint. I told them my TP has been locking up on occasion and the keyboard has been an issue. they offered to replace it with a TP, HTC snap, blackberry curve or Palm Treo. I asked if I could get a TP2 and she said the system wouldn't let her do that. I kindly asked to speak to a supervisor, after a short wait the sup picked up the phone and explained to me again that they don't have the power to give me a TP.

He DID suggest that if I can get the phone into a sprint store (nearest one is 50 minutes away that they might be able to get me into a TP2. I pushed the guy saying I have a business plan with 3 phones, all TP's and 2 have already been replaced, and that im a sprint premiere member, but none of this worked....

They did however offer to send me a touch pro free of charge. I guess its better then nothing.... the sup apologized several times and admitted they have ahd several problems with the TP's but he kept saying they don't have the power to get me a TP2 as their system won't allow it. he said if the new TP starts to have problems he suggest I go to the nearest sprint store at that time and try to get them to give me a TP2.