View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 05:03 PM
vestaviajag
PPCGeeks Regular

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I don't see why we wouldn't. I started this whole Manila thing trying to get xboxmod's original port on my device running a stock ROM. ...you can say we've come a LONG way since then.

MMS works perfectly for all of the older builds. Texting in general seems to be giving us headaches in Manila 2.5 because of a major change in the application. Folks ahve been able to get SMS working by knocking the HTC application out and reverting to the classic WinMo style.

Give the geeks more time to play with this stuff. It blows my mind how much functionality we're able to squeeze out of the Touch Pro at this point. ...give VGA 2.5 a chance to have all of the bugs worked out. Patience.

In the meantime, if you need 100% functionality, I would install a version of this ROM that is already known to work perfectly and hold out for an updated 2.5 or some new fixes.
I couldn't say that... it didn't go with my analogy. why don't you just pop all the balloons and spit in the punch!