View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:34 PM
electronicrice
Android Groupie

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: Sprint in SoCal data issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielfenesan View Post
Didn't say it had anything to do with custom roms. But unfortunately neither myself or others have been able to update their PRL on a custom ROM. Seems like the only way to update the PRL is to flash back to stock, run the update then flash back to custom ROM.

Had issues with my TP2 and my wifes TP. Flashing to stock and back to custom was the only thing that took care of my phones. Their both back up and running now...
Whenever you flash any ROM it will always erase the updated PRL. As for Sprint Updaters not working in custom ROMs, more than likely the ROM makers did not include two important SprintDCM modules that are necessary to make the update programs work. Without these, the icons will be there, but they will do nothing.