View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:33 PM
superevilllama
Regular 'Geeker

superevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsuperevilllama is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Did Someone Drop An EMP Bomb ? No Data

according to the outage notifications, it appears sprint has just taken a massive poo on all systems:

http://search.sprint.com/inquiraapp/...ion_box=outage

QUOTED:
The Sprint outage is nationwide and they don't know when they will have it fixed. It has been down since Tuesday of this week. It only applies to new accounts or ESN swaps from Tuesday on. I have been a customer for 12 years and just did a phone swap on Wednesday and have not had data since. I have worked with level 2 tech support and they are telling everyone that it is a national issue. I would recommend that everyone requests huge credits to your account for this huge inconvenience. I have lost thousands of dollars in business already because I wasn't able to receive and respond to emails while away from my office. Sprint has been pretty reliable with Data for the most part. This is the worst I have seen in 12 years and hopefully isn't a sign of things to come. We can't bash RIM anymore for having email outages.