View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:37 AM
k000
Almost a VIP

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I think Sprint's having some data issues...I'd call them. On another note, this is also the message I get when they disrupt my service for non-payment. hahaha. ...if i wake up and get that message, someone didn't pay their phone bill on time. ...but within the past week or two, I was getting that and think it's a Sprint issue. I'd call Tech Support first, just to check.
That's why I put mine on auto-pay, found the issue is on my wife's Touch Diamond as well... who is on Calkulin's ROM.

I called and Sprint Tech guy said he had to re-provision mine and changed my account name... said something lkike an update was being sent and my phone did not accept it. After he did what he did mine is working again

Wife's diamond could not be updated by him... so I am flashing that back to tock ROM and will talk to them again.