View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 11:25 AM
coreyharris2008
PPCGeeks Regular

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
What do you mean by not working? The only part I have found that doesn't work so far on that is if I send myself an SMS via email from email account I receive it with no issue, but if I hit reply, it gets an error a few seconds later from a text message number saying invalid number of digits or something. Don't think it is a ROM error, as it's a message from Sprint. But I know I sent SMS to email a few days ago on an older ROM, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Just sent a text to my girl... she sent something back... I see her pic with a little green 1 next to it and there's her message. Working fine here on the 21864 build. Pretty slick! I like the new way of SMS.

my issue with that is when i hit a message in that white threaded screen after i type in the box for a reply, there's no reply button, instead it says back if i recall, i already flashed back. i think its because i installed that picturemail and arcsoft removal cab to get my mms to work correctly, can anyone test this and comfirm because i already flashed back to "oct28"

Last edited by coreyharris2008; 11-04-2009 at 11:44 AM.