View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 09:35 AM
eman
VIP Member

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
i just got to work and noticed two different builds of the nov 3 leo rom. is one more stable than the other? has anyone tried them both? i'm going to flash over the original from nov 3 because it's just to slow. i'm either going to the newer nov 3 with the different build or the latest nov 2.

any ideas?

Edit. well. so far all i can say on the new build is WOW. i'm installing all my crap back on it then i'll report back. but i have to say. this nov 3 version is much snappier than the other nov 3 build. at least so far.
Now you have me confused.....One of the builds is the newer 6.5.1 (23081) with the start on the bottom, and the other is the standard 6.5 (21864). Which did you use first and which are did you recently install???