View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:45 AM
ace10134
Regular 'Geeker

ace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on repace10134 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude9039u View Post
I really love this ROM it has everything I basically want! But it is slow, no sms, Sprint TV and some other very small things that have been told already. I went to cfay . Its a fast ROM for sure but does not have the bells as this ROM does. So I am going to give some time for things to get worked out as I just have to be able to use my phone for work and need it to do the thing I need fast. I will be keeping an eye here as I want thins ROM when its running A OK.
Then you should have tried the Stable, Solid Photon Version of the EnergyROM. It was your own fault for flashing the beta version of the EnergyROM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidetkin511 View Post
does anyone have the battery 1% driver?
Battery decreases in intervals of 10%? Download and install THIS CAB so it decreases in intervals of 1%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
hey guys whats new in the nov 3 rom release in the leo? did they fix the mms to work properly now?
New theme (clock, slider, etc), and Opera Mobile 9.7 has been added in addition to the existing Opera Mobile 9.5. MMS is fixed if you do the work around in the FAQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Real206 View Post
I'm having trouble viewing internet pages. It always wants to go to mobile sites instead of the normal desktop site. I didn't have this before the flash. Sprint energy leo oct 25 build
Did you go into the menu in Opera, then click Options or something, Display -> and uncheck Mobile View??