View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 12:41 AM
djdafreund
PPCGeeks Regular

djdafreund is keeping up the good workdjdafreund is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Well, i downloaded the "EnergyROM_21864_HERMAN_03.Nov.2009_StandardM2.5.ra r 136.4Mb" download today, 4 times now, doing the same thing that multiple people tried. I am totally confused since some are getting the infinite "Touch Pro" screen, and some are getting it working like it should. I did the flash dance from the stock Touch Pro ROM, and didn't help.

Last time i downloaded and tried was about an hour ago (11:42pm now). And for the record, i don't mean to sound ansie, but out of 49 posts, and maybe 5-6 responses, that's pretty darn low %. With another alias, i am considered a VERY known helpful person (ie-Worldrave in the FoF community), and even with this handle, i am always known as a very helpful person in the XBMC community, but jeez, i am the farthest from a lazy person when it comes to doing when i am supposed to, to the farthest extent. And being nothing more then trying to help out here with beta testing. If you can't give any support to a beta tester, trying to help find and fix bugs, what do you really have???

Last edited by djdafreund; 11-04-2009 at 12:50 AM.