View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:35 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member
Threadstarter

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: how often does 6.5 TF weather update??

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
I hear you when you say it doesn't appear to be updating, but in terms of how often it should...there is a setting in the weather tab's Menu | Settings screen with a drop down to select 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3, 6, 12, and 24 hours.

EDIT: Hmmm, maybe that's a manilla 2.5 setting I'm seeing? I think MM's ROM is 2.1 isn't it, and perhaps that setting is not built into 2.1?
Mine has no settings like that (I wish it did)

If I go to the weather tab & hit menu/settings there are only two check boxes. One says "Download weather automatically"

The other says "Download weather when roaming"

I have both boxes checked.

~John