View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:22 PM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Ok, guys, I don't know what to tell you on troubleshooting it, but I installed the Sprint Provisioning when I flashed, or it asked, and installed for me. I have tested Update Profile, it comes back says no update available or needed whatever. Update PRL says it updated and restarted the radio, if it doesn't restart the radio just go into the connection manager and bounce the phone. QuickGPS updated on its own, but I tested again just now, works fine. Updates and then goes back to the home screen.

So not saying it isn't working for ya, but just like in the TP1 days, if things don't work, first try soft reset, next try hard reset then if that don't work, reflash, if that don't work might try downloading the rom again maybe you got a corrupted one. The rules unfortunately in rom flashing haven't changed. Just gotta keep trying. If it was an everyone having the same issue then obviously there is a problem, but for just a few here and there, then I would tend to say it is an issue with the settings of your phone. Maybe go into the phone settings make sure GPS is turned on etc. That used to be the fix on the old TP1.

Sorry you are having issues, I know it can be frustrating. But it isn't Juicy's fault that I am aware of unless maybe he has done something intentionally to make it not work on phones here and there but work on others heh.

Good luck, do report back any findings. We do need a FAQ or something.