View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 09:20 PM
smoove21
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
Re: will they just admit it

[QUOTE=siptang1227;1288510]smoove21 - I laughed reading your original post, it's like coming to Iloveiphone.com and complaining about iphone and it's users.

But getting back to your point, wow it's really rare case that you go through so many phones. I had mogul for 2 years and never had it replaced once, diamond once and 0 for touch pro. Like someone else mentioned, everyone has different experiences with the phones because they have their own opinions and preference. Maybe you are stronger then you think you are

My wife has pre now and she had to get it replaced once because she dropped it and screen was acting up afterward but I think the overall build quality on that phone was great as well. Never had a problem with HTC build before either.

Palm OS, I really like it because it's very intuitive and refreshing and easy learning curves. Lack of apps and cramped up keys are down side for me on this awesome OS and phone.

WinMo - customizable roms can entertain you for LONG time.

Andriod - Endless possibility.

You choose what you want, find out things for yourself. For me, at the moment, am very interested in Hero and android os so I'm on this ship coming from WinMo OS.[/QU
Not complaining but you shouldn't open your site up to other os's then get mad at those that leave windows for another os but enjoy this particular site. Being that this is ppcgeeks I'm pretty sure at the very least 90% percent of us that have android or webos or whatever, came from windows. As you should be able to tell by how ppcs I went through that I love windows mobile and I'm looking to come back, but I'm letting microsoft assist me with that decision with windows phone 7. I open the thread(s) for discussion because I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels like this. Saying an os is slow,unstable or lacking certain features isn't bashing it if its the truth. Its constructive criticism, without it, I doubt microsoft/apple/google/rim/palm would be doing what they are for our hard earned cash. Just look at how many updates to each os have been released this year alone..
Playstation 3/Xbox360/Wii/PC..Which is best? Join the debate!>> http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=112741