View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 08:18 PM
dtrush
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

dtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardtrush is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EPST Settings - Can't Change HELP

Thanks, I had downloaded that QPST Qualcomm program. I could never get the program to recognize the phone. That would probably do the trick if I could get it to work. Sad thing is I don't know everything about the phones to know if I was doing the right thing with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

if u cant change settings via the epst use a program called qpst it is the programming software for the phones by qualcom it allows u to backup and write any values to ur phones service programming! very powerful tool!!! use with caution!!! and please back up us phones setting (in tthe program) before changing anything!!

using this program u can save the settings used for any provider and when needed load them back to the phone!!

i use it to backup the orignal sprint programming settings before i move the phones to verizon! just incase i sell the phone to someone who uses sprint down the line! just so there activation will go smooth!!!