View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 07:52 PM
christian.a
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23071/21864) ** | Oct 22nd | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))

I read somewhere one time that Sprint blocked its location features so you had to subscribe to their Family Locator service. If that is the case and your on Sprint you might only get locations when roaming since the roaming carries allow it. Just a hypothesys.

To confuse everything I will add that I am with Sprint and untill recently My Location never worked even in Google Maps. Now Google maps works fine but My Location weather is super flakey for me. Only seems to name my location if in major city, smaller cities, towns, suburbs...whatever you want to call them just show up as "My Location" It did work flawlessly for me though on 10/13 build...wonder if it has anything to do with the newer HTC Geoservice NRG added to the 10/14 build...hmmmmm
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsUF View Post
How can I add a city to the Weather Tab? I tried the Weather Master Rhodium 2.2, and ConFlipper's US cities and neither worked. WeatherMaster crashed manila everytime, and ConFlippers said "an error occured during update"...

This this weather editor. It work for me to add my town and I too am on Sprint.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.2 - Fixed.cab (484.8 KB, 44 views) Click for barcode!