View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:29 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Anyone who downloaded last nights kitchen have a settings icon in the start menu. I'm wondering if it's something I did...
thats not something you did, it is not there with 2.5 I forgot to mention that..
you will need to update (from manila_dependencies_2.5) the facebook_engine and probably the social network thing too for facebook. cant hurt to update mhub, dshow, contact pcker, contact utility engine, message enhancement.. not sure what they did with the settings icon unless its buried in the manila settings, like "all settings" for 2.1

and yes, manila 2.5 has no landscape mode

Last edited by raidzero; 11-03-2009 at 04:37 PM.