View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 04:13 PM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisCicc View Post
Now for my question, when will people learn to search! This has been asked and answered, and then others have asked and been told to search. Please do so in the future.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=285
you see how i nicely answered a question that has been asked many times before without chastising the person asking? i did search. mostly came up with my own and several others asking for a fix but i did not find the answer that was posted. maybe you should learn some civility? besides that, look at my posts, look at my threads i know my way around a forum bro. i have contributed far more than you and help countless more. this forum is all about helping so stop being a ****
This post has been thanked 1 times.