View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Tweak_four17
PPCGeeks Regular

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Hey guys,
first off, great ROM! Love the new look!

Couple quick questions..

1. Is there a way to change the shortcut icons for the internet favorites? I'd like it to show the websites icon instead of the grey globe..?

2. Is there a screen off cab? Something to turn the screen off while playing music or groovefish so it doesn't kill the battery but doesnt stop the music as well..bonus points if it can be onto the end key or power key

3. MMS..this has been discussed heavily for verizon and sprint, but what about Telus? Is it even possible to mms on telus? Telus says no smartphone can do it, but obviously the ones in the US can, so are they full of it or is it a carrier issue?

4. Only "bug" I've come across so far.. when the keybaord is out and you hit FN + , it is supposed to bring up a symbols page to select the various symbols that arn't used often. Well it does, but the page displays in portrait not landscape, not a huge issue as I rarely use that function anyways and have more or less started using the touch keyboard now since it is actually functional with 6.5 over 6.1..lol

Thanks for your time