View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:35 PM
coreyharris2008
PPCGeeks Regular

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...I would recommend not using "Ryan's cab", and manually configuring MMS. Run the Arcsoft removal cab, soft reset, install your carrier cab or whatever you need to do to get MMS rocking on Metro PCS, soft reset, then install Arcsoft and configure the server settings manually.

I may not have those steps exactly right for Metro PCS, I'm googling for validation now. The recommendation is don't use the cab that automates the config if it's not working.

Someone with Metro PCS could chime in here.
thats the problem, i already did that and i already know the correct settings to, ive been using metro internet and mms for about 8 months with about 20 different roms so im not understanding why all of a sudden my pics wont come through on some of these energy builds, it works on oct15 build though but thats the only one. But i want to update my radio but is afraid that it mite erase the settings metro flashed to get it on there network, can anyone comfirm? thanks