View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:22 PM
WarChild
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleB View Post
Unable to extract or execute the file.

I have downloaded the RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.zip but I can't extract or execute the .exe file. I am using WinZip 9.0SR1 and I can see the .exe file, I select to extract it to a folder I created and the colored buttons in the lower right of winzip go from red to green like it's supposed to but nothing extracts to the folder, it's empty. I double click RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL.exe within WinZip and I get this error 'WinZip was unable to extract 'RhodiumW_hardSPL_V1_10R3.exe', terminating operation'. I have tried this on two separate systems but I get the same results.

System:
WinXP Sp3
ActiveSync 4.5.0
.Net 3.5
dont try extracting it just double click the original file.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.