View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:18 PM
coreyharris2008
PPCGeeks Regular

coreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcoreyharris2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...how did you go about installing Picture Mail? There's a set of specific steps for getting MMS working properly. I have it working fine on the 23081 Build from Oct 25th...and have always had it working on previous builds.

Which build are you on now? ...and yea, lemme know what steps you took to install MMS.

I got tired of manually putting in all the mms setting every rom change so of course i used ryans cab that installs everything for you, even if arcsoft is not installed regardless of which version of arcsoft i use the picture message never reaches my phone, even when there's no picmail app installed to open it. the only update that works with no major problems is the oct15 one! every other rom i used it worked fine, juicy, mighty, etc. im thinking maybe its my radio and if i update my radio will that help? which radio are u using and will it erase what metro did to flash my phone their network? this is by far the best rom ive ever used please help me resolve this

Last edited by coreyharris2008; 11-03-2009 at 02:21 PM.