View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 02:00 PM
jdm627
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 2<<6.5 NK-RZ Baseline TF3d 2.1 & Titanium

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidzero View Post
first, just remove manila_files from baseline, then copy manila_files_2.5 into baseline. then cook and flash and see what works and what doesnt. If you get a message that says "htcbookmark could not be found" or something like that that means that a dependency for that app is missing. Try adding htcbookmark from manila_dependencies_2.5 into manila_dependencies in baseline. then recook and flash if htcbookmarks works now then great, see what else doesnt work and try moving the appropriate files from manila_dependencies_2.5. if htcbookmarks still doesnt work, then it is missing dependencies, or the dependencies that are there are not up to date... this is where it gets hairy and I dont recommend continuing as it will drive you insane. welcome to dependency-hell. You cannot just replace all manila_dependencies with the ones in 2.5 I wish... but no, it will not cook that way.
Ok, I will try it. Thank you.