View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:57 PM
Gorby
PPCGeeks Regular

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R2 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by out3rheaven View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

i found 2 issues so far with the Juicy R2 Rom

1. the installed Youtube application doesnt have sound (probably can be fixed with another youtube installation)

2. the music screen will glitch out when listening to music....i think this is because the screen will randomly switch to the landscape and portrait mode (when listening to music) causing overload. i had diconnect my battery to restart. ( i wonder if we can disable landscape for music?)
I have sound in Youtube, did not have to re-install anything. I am on Sprint as well as you. For the second issue, I am not sure what you mean, can you clarify the steps? I turned music on and flipped the phone several times as well as opened the kb. The screen goes black in landscape but album art comes back if I go back to portrait. No slow down or hickups in music though.

Last edited by Gorby; 11-03-2009 at 02:44 PM.