View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 01:37 PM
myltz400
PPCGeeks Regular

myltz400 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone went from TP2 to Hero or considering it?

I wanted the Hero bad, tried everything to get sprint to replace my TP1 with a Hero. They did however give me a TP2, while it was on order I dreaded it because of all the problems I had with the TP1. It just seems like the open platform on the Hero will make it a great phone. My co-worker let me use his Hero for a day, I found it to be OK but not what I thought it was going to be. It was very laggy and I had trouble with the touch sceen. The keyboard works, but not as well as some others (I never use a slide out keyboard). The only thing I really liked was the top part of the sceen was dedicated to information no matter what sceen you were on, if a text came in while you were on the web it would scroll along the top.

Then my TP2 came in so I picked it up without much hope. Boy, was I surprised. They really made a mistake linking this phone to the TP1. It is nothing like my TP1, it actually works! I am a little bored bacause I don't spend my time trying to fix or change things! I even like the grey and orange-it's kind of industrial looking IMHO and it keeps you out of windows goofy software.

So my plan was to sell the TP2 and buy a Hero, I might still do that but not until they improve the Hero with eclaire or higher. It is just not business oriented enough for me right now.

Just my thoughts...