View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:57 PM
DarkLord
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by saidin69 View Post
Anyone have the problem of not being able to send text to an email address?? I get an error. My fiance sends to me at my @vtext.com address from verizon from her gmail and I cannot send back. I have always been able to. The MMS thing doesn't fix that. Think there's a way around it?

SMS Error: Cause Code 97

*Edit* I'm running the 10/25 build for clarification with MMS fix installed.

wow. i haven't even noticed that. i'm on the newer version and i get the following:

"undelivered mail returned to sender. this is the postfix program at host mx.messaging.sprintpcs.com"

good catch!

Edit. I sent two test messages from my phone to my email address. the first was SMS, the second was MMS. the SMS gave me an error and the MMS went right through and even delivered my picture. very strange. i'd say there was another set of server settings that we've missed.

Last edited by DarkLord; 11-03-2009 at 01:05 PM.