Old 11-25-2007, 08:59 PM
clayfu
PPCGeeks Regular

clayfu is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnmedic View Post
Yep, it's happened to me a few times already. Of course, they're always amazed when I show them that it's NOT an iPhone and that it's a Windows-based device.

Got my first hands-on look at an iPhone last night. It really is a nice looking handset. I especially love the fact that the screen rotates to landscape when the handset is flipped to its side (and vice-versa). The GUI is really smooth and easy to work with. Even has 8GB internal memory. That said, however, there is NO memory card slot, the battery is NOT user-accessible, the speakers are on the BOTTOM EDGE of the phone (weird place!) and you literally can't do anything with it, software-wise. The guy who owns it works for Apple and we spent an hour comparing our two phones. He was pretty impressed with my Touch's size and some of its features the iPhone is lacking. I was surprised at how much smaller the Touch is. We also agreed that it's silly people get the two mixed up because the iPhone has been all over the media and, if anything, should be confused with the iPod and iPod Touch.
you mean the 8gb internal memory is a problem since we seem to only be able to use 4gb mini sd cards?

The iphone has a nicer screen, a larger screen, and so much more responsive. Like i always say, if the Iphone was on any network other than ATT i'd sell my Touch in a heartbeat