View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:39 AM
krohnjw
Regular 'Geeker

krohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkrohnjw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Unlocker - RhodiumW WU Radio Unlocked for US Networks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Damn! I was running 2.05 and I downloaded the new 1.96WU and after flashing I got that bootloader error!

What am I doing wrong?! Do I need to redownload a new SIM unlocker with the new radio included? What's the point of even putting out this radio by it's self if it won't flash?! I just don't get it! I looked for updated instructions in the release post that was updated but could not find any!

I'm having to flash the stock Sprint everything back so I can use my phone for work today. Hopefully I'll have an answer on how to get this radio to work so I can do it when I get home and I'll just re-run the SIM unlocker again...
Interesting - mine flashed without an issue. I had gone back to the stock sprint rom/radio combo after the first night with 2.05.00 due to the issues it had introduced. Flashed right to 1.96.00 without an issue. No need to "unlock" again or anything. Hopefully someone can shed a bit more light on the issue.