View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 10:25 AM
Farnz
Lurker

Farnz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

I absolutely love the rom and actually used your rom back in June as well. Unfortunately, I had to return to a stock rom because there is something broken with the GPS and Alltel. If I am in my local market, Sarasota, FL - Naples,FL, my GPS will not work. I've tried a Verizon radio and the new Sprint radio, but it still doesn't work. It's almost as if the signal is limited when running the test. I can never get the signal bars past the first line when using ChartCross Gps Test Tool. If I get around the St. Pete - Tampa area, everything works fine. I'm using Alltel Nav because regardless of what ever trick I try, the GPS only works when I have that program up and running. Last night, I flashed back to the Alltel Rom and had a gps lock in less than 5 seconds. I flashed back the energy rom, and same thing, no GPS signal. There has to be a setting somewhere to change this correct? I'd love to keep the rom but I need to have my GPS too. Any suggestions?