knowcono24
Lurker

knowcono24 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: will they just admit it

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoove21 View Post
what the hell? They wouldn't offer you a phone because they were tired of fixing them?? Do you realize how many moguls,pro2's o and that ****ty touch pro keyboard continuesly going out? I've already had two pro2's and went through four moguls and was going on my sixth pro went they sent me to the corporate store and eventually upgraded me to the pro2. I haven't had any hardware issues with my pre like with my ppc's so please don't talk about a phone needing to be fixed. And I seriously doubt a phone company would reject your business for fixing phones their getting your insurance fee for. They use refurbished parts fromthe same phones we turn in because of defects.

yeah its pretty bs man... ive been through 3 touch pros and they wanted to replace it with another! now im getting the samsung intrepid as a replacement,but i have my 150 bucks so ill upgrade to either the hero or the moment...microsoft really needs to listen to its consumers more,and step up the quality because all ive seen is quanity...untill now with android os.