View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 12:35 AM
jj62mtp
VIP Member

jj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIPjj62mtp is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorby View Post
Yup, same results here. All working great except that need to flick the radio on/off manually as stated above. Keyboard is great.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Fresh HR. Shows SPRINT, and the Update Icons function now, But doing an Update PRL updates, but when it resets the radio, it doesn't come back on its own, I have to soft-reset. Keyboard seems to function great! Looks good other than the radio not coming back on its own. Thank you!

Edit: Don't HAVE to soft-reset, if you go into connection manager and go into flight mode and come back out, that turns radio back on as well. But normally on a PRL update it brings the radio back on its own. But point being, it works, and that is a minor thing, I don't have issue with either soft-resetting or bouncing the radio. But I know you, you probably want it perfect.
Are you both using the wu radios?