joelseph
Lurker

joelseph is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Motorola Droid Review!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx10 View Post
I also read that the android cant play off the sd card... so u cant install game on that ...i called verizon to verify and they told me the are still wokring on the final product ..!? huh ?? this phone comes out next week ... i think she just didnt know and dindt want to sound stupid ... lol .... well i hope they come up with a way to utilize the mem card better
Verizon reps will be getting trained about this device this Wednesday... TWO DAYS before it comes out. After all the media hype leading up to the launch it's baffling to me why they would leave all their reps in in the dark until two days before the launch when it is obvious that the ad campaign is going to lead to a flurry of calls/questions.

Between this and crippling PDA/Smartphone features that other carriers leave enabled, Verizon seems to have mastered the art of shooting themselves in the foot. I am convinced that they would be out of the business if they didn't have such a reliable network. They seem to be brilliant in half the business, and brain dead in the other. Oh well...