View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:36 PM
MrGoodCat
Regular 'Geeker

MrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuffMrGoodCat knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Where's my clean ROM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdphoenix View Post
Any one of you master chefs gonna make a clean ROM? I'm talkin' just the basics. Youtube, Voice Command, Stable Bluetooth stack, all the tweaks and fixes that makes this fantastic phone all that much better? No Manila, no Titanium. Just Windows with the bare necessities so I can add whatever I want to it?

Hell, how about cooking a Mobile Shell 3.5 ROM?

Yeah, I know.. "you want one, go make it yourself". Welp, that's not what I do. So I thought I'd ask one of the genii out there to do it for me.
i'd check out ssk3.0. right now its in alpha with only 6.1, and 6.5 in beta. but as soon as a final version is done this will be the way to go. its what i am waiting for.

his kitchens are carrier specific, ie he has one for verizon and a separate one for sprint, a definite plus in my opinion. if you are itchin to try something dl his vzw kitchen and play around with it. i am new to this as well but it seems very basic and intuitive

here is a link to his site
http://sskusers.net/
This post has been thanked 1 times.