View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:17 PM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: NewBie Guide To Flashing ROM On CDMA - Sprint PCS Network - & Recommended SW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkingpin1992 View Post
ok so i am knew to this i have my phone unlocked i have downloaded everything you recommended when i put my phone into bootloader it says that it is connected by USB but when i run the ROM update utility it tells me that the device cannot be located, and active sync is running. Any ideas? (other wise everything else went very smooth and the procedures were explained very well)
all you have to do is establish an activesync connection with computer then open the romupdateutility.exe that came with the rom you downloded, and the flashing process will begin.

Last edited by razorloves; 11-03-2009 at 12:33 AM.