View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dezoris View Post
I have the app installed and still have the issue.
Have you manually loaded it up yet? every time I have flashed from stock, I forget to install VVM until I get a voice mail. I'll get between 1-3 of the SMS's from the 9000xxxxxxxxx number and remember to install VVM. After I install it, load it up, put my PIN number in, check the message and then it works just fine. I just called it again and left a message to make sure I wasn't going crazy, worked like a charm. Maybe try reinstalling it, let me know and I'll try getting mine to break if you're still having problems later.