View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:25 PM
Boushh
Regular 'Geeker

Boushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on repBoushh is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Boushh Send a message via MSN to Boushh
Re: |CR|6.5.1|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" (23081/21864) ★ |Oct 25| ★ Latest Manila 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by touch_rules View Post
Thanks, and definitely not stupid....I have gone through all of the notifications and attempted to clear that before I posted this.

Just in case, I just went and cleared my new email notification and I don't have any new SMS/MMS and the darn thing is still blinking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
That's really bizarre... maybe your phone is just an attention Wh*re :P
I don't know... maybe a hard reset???? easiest solution IMO if it bugs you that much...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigchico67 View Post
Well I have been half way successful in fixing the mms problem. under the server settings for mms it is initially set for wap 2.0. That needs to be set to none, because sprints pic mail does not use a wap. Now when I send a message it says message sent, however it never goes through to anyone. So that is where I am on it right now. Anyone else have any progress??
BruceBanner, Ace and I spent around 7 hours on it today and got really far but in the end we all just decided that the manila messaging is just way too buggy to want to deal with it. It kept locking when I got a decent amount of SMS's for me so that was the final straw... Seriously, don't waste your time on it...

Last edited by Boushh; 11-02-2009 at 08:29 PM.