View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:08 PM
silverkorn
PPCGeeks Regular

silverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsilverkorn is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Modified Version of tsowens taskbar3v1.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
On Verizon, it's always been "EV" for years. I think the "3G" showing instead of "EV" is a bug.
It had always been Ev, but now that the Touch Pro 2 is a Global/World phone it now only shows 3G under stock conditions since GSM does not have EVDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
I have the same problem. I usually have full bars at my house and my job, but with this taskbar, I'm getting no bars to 2 or 3.
well with the VZW modified version of the taskbar it also makes the signal strength bars more accurate, 7 bars instead of the stock 5. As a quick test uninstall the taskbar and see if you get the reception you had previously.

Just as a reminder, the modification does NOT modify how your phone sends or receives a voice/data signal, it merely changes the icons the phone uses to display its current status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlcastro View Post
I re-read your question. No, I don't have any previous versions installed
if you were to install this version of the taskbar icons:
http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/TP2/Sp...E_CDMA_FIX.cab

does it still only show the white icons for the data connection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwrood View Post
so i intalled this taskbar (verizon version) and it works great...i especially like how it keeps the new manila start screen (with the rows of icons)...but, it did nothing to my volume screen, sound screen or command manager...am i missing something
BoneZ is correct, this mod does NOTHING to your screen(s), it should only replace the icons that show up in the taskbar.