View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 08:06 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
ok I must have done something wrong here is screen shot of HKLM\Software\HTC\Manila
I still have "action" softkey

Edit: If I enable touch flo 3d I see that LSK has changed, but I dont use touch flo 3d, (verizon ) so how do I get it to stay with titanium?
So sorry Bro, missed the Titanium part (time to get new contacts!)
Try this:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Today\Keys\11 2

112=Left, 113=Right. Not sure, played with the MS softkeys a long time ago, but I think that's it.

Just checked, 112 for Left is there but not seeing 113 for Right?

EDIT: This path works for me but I'm on Standard and I shut off Manila, dont know if the Titanium build would be different.
This thread at xda talks about it more as well as how to change the Right key:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=2877758
Be careful when messing with the Reg (posted after shaolins troubles, good reminder, not picking on them)

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-02-2009 at 08:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.