View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:57 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsoldier79 View Post
I'm running titanium, and I used softkey manager, to change left softkey. It worked, but after a soft reset it changed it back to "action" any kind of fix for this?
Hey Bro check my post about mapping via reg edits. You'll also see the value there to change the key text. Lemme know if that doesnt work
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=13327

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashire View Post
Actually the fix by winmonewbie for showcase put it back at the top. But it broke long hold start button. Trying to figure out how to do that now
I dont believe it "broke" it as the fix simply installs an older version of Showcase which did not have the feature. Good luck, hope you come up with something.