View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:57 PM
ChrisCicc
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularChrisCicc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] Juicy Rhodium_W R1 [SENSE UI][XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pistol44 View Post
I love it too however it doesn't seem to work entirely properly. Not sure if it's the same for everyone but I notice when I hit the top button (to wake it up from sleeping) the homescreen appears first. Then confused, I begin to navigate to a tab. It freezes for about 5-10 sec. then the lock screen appears lol. Then I unlock it and it goes back to the screen I left at.

Hmmm...

Really loving this rom and I'd like to could keep it installed but it just seems too buggy to really use on a day to day basis.. The manila lag, texting lag and screen lock issues are pushing my patience lol.
I've disabled the auto-lock because of that and switched to S2U2. I would have anyways to be honest as I love S2U2. A_C (the S2U2 dev) was able to resolve the issue with the home screen showing for a moment, I'm kind of shocked MS didn't. I would recommend making that switch too, you lose no functionality, gain a ton, and it looks better IMHO.