View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:35 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
I am liking the Enery ROM immensly... but there is something very disappointing that is imapcting thsi ROM as well.. and that is dialer.

Why is it that I can't toggle between a specifica contacst all numbers by just clicking right/left keys when in dialer screen ?? Now I have to first type and find the contact, then Right Soft key and then Open Contact and then select the number I want to dial ?? Sounds like extra few key-presses that I should not need..

I am sure there used to dialers easily able to do that.. ? Does anyone feel the same as me or have another suggetsion ?
I'm using PhonEx (not free though) and it works great with my phone and NRGROM

Hard left button opens dialer. Hit contacts and scroll to contact or hit favorites to access my most called numbers tap and dial, text, etc.

Hard right button hangs up and closes the prog.

David

Last edited by DaveTN; 11-02-2009 at 03:39 PM.